Cookies are simple pieces of data stored on your hard drive. They are safe as they cannot be used to disseminate viruses and they can't be executed as code.
Cookies we use cannot be used to identify you personally as no personal information is stored within these cookies.
Cookies we use
We save the following cookies on your computer:
- __cfduid - is used to protect the security of the site by determining genuine visitors from bots. It expires after one year.
- jadu_cc - stores the session id of a user. This is required to determine whether a user is logged in to our web site. It expires when you quit your browser.
Both of these cookies are required for our site to operate and do not contain personal data. We therefore consider these cookies necessary in order to provide a service to the user.
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
- _ga expires after 2 years. Distinguishes users.
- _gid expires after 24 hours. Distinguishes users.
- _gat expires after 1 minute. Used to throttle request rate.
- _gac_ expires after 90 days. Contains campaign related information for the user.
Read Google's content for information:
We embed videos on our site from Google services such as YouTube and Google Maps. These third-party site sets cookies. Read about these in the Google privacy pages.
You can delete cookies from your device and change cookies setting in your browser: How to delete cookies.